Some agencies get the looks right, some the back-end coding. At Parker Ward, we get both right and produce sites that make a real difference to their owners’ businesses.
Since 2002, we have designed, developed, hosted and promoted a plethora of websites for organisations ranging from international companies needing to communicate in many different languages – targeting localised content in other countries through to simple one-page websites for the very smallest of sole traders.
Our clients have included the likes of ABB, ALSTOM, Biogas Technology, EcoSecurities, Amari, Switch2 Energy Solutions, Jackloc, Galiford Try, Premier Manufacturing and Dub-Box to name a few.
Below are a few examples of sites that we’ve constructed in this time.
- Consumer website for customers connected to the Graylingwell CHP system, Chichester
- Website for promoting the sporting activities for Longner Sporting Services in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
- Business website for LowC Communities - a company providing low-carbon energy generation technologies.
- Regional painter and decorator website, based in Rugby.
- Gourmet culinary oils for consumer market.
- Website for a long-established haulage firm in Telford, Shropshire.
- UK website for distributor of award winning sails manufacturer.
- Trade and Retail website for The Shropshire Spice Company, Clun, Shropshire.
- Business website for a building services design company.
- Business website for Premier Manufacturing Ltd
- Website for a leading organic-style chicken farm.
- Business website for a building services design consultancy based in Dartford.
Great value, fully featured business-class web hosting
- Leading technology
- Business-class email – including hosted MS Exchange accounts
- Choice of operating systems
- Over 60 free apps with Linux hosting
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No setup fee or hidden costs
- Secure UK data centres
- 24/7 support
To find out more, please Click Here